• Tim Rutherford

Vacant Dwelling Insurance

Rutherford Insurance Agency can help you with a vacant dwelling. Many times a dwelling becomes vacant because of moving out of town and your dwelling has not sold. Traditional insurance companies do not want a house to sit vacant and often times they refuse to pay on a claim when they find out a dwelling was vacant at the time of the loss.

The types of dwellings we can insure are:

Dwellings that are 100% vacant, repairs being made, remodeling or renovations

Dwellings in the name of an estate

Dwellings with up to 4 families

Fully skirted mobile homes that are anchored and on a permanent foundation

Individual condominium or townhouse units

Our agency represents several companies that specialize in vacant dwellings. Call us today at 513-452-3699 for a quote.

0 views0 comments

© 2020 by Rutherford Insurance Agency . All Rights Reserved.