top of page

Vacant Dwelling Insurance

If your home or commercial building becomes vacant, most insurance companies will not continue your insurance coverage.  It takes an insurance company that specializes in this type of coverage.  Rutherford Insurance Agency represents several insurance companies that specialize in this type of insurance coverage. 

Vacant dwelling insurance is provided for the following:

  • Homes that are for sale and vacant

  • Homes in an estate or going through the probate process

  • Condo or Townhome

  • Fully skirted mobile homes that are anchored or on a permanent foundation

  • Residential or Commercial Buildings

  • Multiple Locations

  • Buildings must not be undergoing repairs, remodeling, or renovations of any kind.

  How do I get started?  Call 513-452-3699 for a free review and a quote.

bottom of page